It’s #TacoTuesday once again! This means that we get another taco recipe, and this week, it’ll be taco egg rolls! Now you’re probably wondering, “Jordi, how do I make an egg roll?” SIMPLE! Push it down a hill. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ok. Enough tomfoolery. Let’s get serious here. This one’s actually simple.
- Brown some ground beef yo! Mix in onions as well please and thank you
- Slice up your veggies! I used jalapeno and nothing else for this beast
- Get some egg roll papers. You’ll find them around the tofu and whatnot in your grocery store. Threw me through a loop, but you should be good, because you now know
- take a scoop of the beef/onion mixture, put it on the paper along with your veggies, and throw some cheese on
- Roll it. It can be tricky, but your wrappers should have instructions to help. Just make sure you don’t over fill it, and you should be good
- Fry it for however long you want. Once it turns crispy and brown it’s good to go
- Salsa, sour cream or guac. Or all 3. Throw it on there, and enjoy. Also it will be stupid hot, so maybe let them rest for a bit