This week’s Taco Tuesday recipe is Taco Pasta, and this one actually might be somewhat healthy. But it’s also stupid delicious so who cares? By the way, before we start, just know, I don’t use measurements, so if you find yourself asking “how much do I use?” the answer is however much feels right. LET’S BEGIN
- Cook ground beef with taco mix and some onions thrown in there for good measure
- Cook up some noodles. Doesn’t matter what kind. I used twisty ones, whose name evades me
- combine beef and cooked noodles in pot. Strain the noodles first though
- dice up some red bell pepper and throw that in there too!
- take a can of diced tomato and drain it. then dump some in. (however much feels right)
- Shred some cheese and mix it in
- put it in a bowl and if you’re feeling real adventurous give it a dollop of sour cream and some cilantro to make it taste rank fresh