Besides getting past security and not missing your flight, actually choosing your seat is one of the most stressful parts of travelling.
The window seat is arguably the best seat in the house, some like the aisle seat…. but did you know that which one you choose can tell a lot about you and your personality. There’s two psychologists that were interviewed recently and figured it all out:
If you like window seats
- You tend to always want to be in control.
- You tend to have an “every man for themselves” attitude towards life.
- You are more easily irritable .
- You have a personal bubble that you like to stay in most of the time.
If you like aisle seats
- You’re generally friendlier.
- You’re usually more restless on planes.
- You probably prefer to sleep during the flight
If you like the middle seats
- You’re either the biggest trooper ever
- Or actually psycho