April, and all over glitter lovers….. BEWARE OF ONE OF THE ONLY THINGS THAT MAKES US FEEL HAPPIEST IN THE CRAFT STORE.
This poor 49 year old woman was minding her own business with her beloved glitter.
She was experiencing a swollen, red, painful eye and was having trouble seeing through it. Her doctor found a lesion on her cornea similar to a herpes infection. She was almost mis-diagnosed which would’ve cost her of her vision in that eye. However, upon closer examination the doctor found it was just a piece of glitter.
The woman remembered rubbing her eye after receiving a glittery holiday card. The glitter was removed, she went on antibiotics and thankfully can still see through both eyes.
So, safety goggles while throwing your glitter. It’ll be a cute look hahaha 😉