Unattended Candle The Cause Of Duplex Fire: B93.3 FM : Lethbridge's #1 Hit Music Station : Lethbridge News, Alberta
B93 FM Lethbridge

 
Home /Local News Feed /
Unattended Candle The Cause Of Duplex Fire

 
 
LETHBRIDGE:   The south-side house fire Wednesday night that caused $130,000 in damage was the result of an unattended lit candle. 

One resident of the home was sent to hospital for possible smoke inhalation, after trying to put out the fire.  The blaze began around 7:45, in a 2-level duplex, in the 1200 block of 8th avenue south.

Lethbridge Fire officials concluded their investigation and deemed the cause "accidental"


Posted on Friday, January 13, 2012 at 4/19/2014 10:40:15 AM
Source: Dori Modney -- Country 95 news -- Photo by Country 95
 
 
Latest News Articles

 
2015 Alberta 55 Plus Winter Games Committee Continue Preparations For Event
Friday, January 13, 2012 : 4/19/2014 10:40:15 AM
 
The Easter Bunny Stops By Westminster Community Centre
Friday, January 13, 2012 : 4/19/2014 10:40:15 AM
 
Youth Advisory Council Concerned About Urban Drilling
Friday, January 13, 2012 : 4/19/2014 10:40:15 AM
 
Galt Museum Receives Donation From Owner Of Regent Restaurant
Friday, January 13, 2012 : 4/19/2014 10:40:15 AM
 
Watch Out For Fake AltaLink Employees Asking For Money
Friday, January 13, 2012 : 4/19/2014 10:40:15 AM
Home /Country 95.5 FM News


 
 

 




 
B93.3 FM
Home Promotions
Station Blogs
On Air Events
News  
Other Links
Contact Us Alberta Equity Scholarship Program
Legal Notice Advertise with B93.3 FM
Privacy Policy  
Connect with B93.3 FM