Garage Fire Results in Significant Damage And Sends One Person To Hospital
LETHBRIDGE: The Fire Department dealt with a garage fire Tuesday afternoon that resulted
in between $50,000 - $75,000 damage.
Two stations were called out around 2:00 to a detached garage fire in the
1000 block of Cameron Place South.
One person was taken to hospital with smoke inhalation and burns.
A preliminary investigation indicates the fire was accidental. The
Lethbridge Fire Department reminds residents, "When working with ignitable
liquids, ensure there is proper ventilation, with no chance of sparks".
Posted on Wednesday, October 09, 2013 at 3/11/2014 8:31:48 AM
Source: Dori Modney (On Twitter - Dori_Modney) -- Country 95 News